Frequently Asked Questions
How can massage therapy benefit me?
- Reduces stress & promotes a relaxed state of mind
- Helps relieve muscle tension, stiffness and soreness
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Relaxes and softens tired, overused muscles
- Encourages proper healing of injuries and reduces pain and swelling
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Improves circulation and the condition of the skin
- Helps develop body awareness
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves stress-related conditions such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, and digestive issues
- Reduces or relieves headaches and migraines
- Enhances sleep quality
- Improves concentration and focus
- Helps lower high blood pressure
- Helps athletes prepare for, and recover from strenuous workouts and events
Where are you located?
I've never had a massage. What should I expect?
How can I get the most out of my massage?
Is it safe for me to get a massage?
Is massage therapy covered by insurance?
What about tipping?
Are gift certificates available?